Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 36

Spent a lot of time trying to get rid of the "rock back" sit and replace it with a tuck sit, and it seems to be helping.

Decided that Zachary's husbandry skills were somewhat lacking, as Beau was very patient, allowing me to fuss over his fur at length without comment, so I was kinda lazy and let the groomer take care of Zachary. Now I find I'm missing the fussing (big time) and so Zachary is getting lessons in how to be fussed over.

There are a variety of things that need work, and the big ones on are this week's worksheet.

I haven't created a September Worksheet. I had to miss a month, but I'm torn between coming up with that and doing puppy things, and you can probably guess what's winning.

We'll see...

Blog Posts:




(As always, click to see larger)

No comments:

Post a Comment