Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 31

Thirty down (twenty-two to go.)

Accomplished Last Week:

It was a REALLY fun week, but not a very productive one - at least not for things "on the list". Early in the week the Training Levels Group kicked off Simone's Contest - how fast can you click/treat 15 treats to your dog, and the pre-, during, and post-festivities pretty much killed off three days.

Realizing the ship was lost, I spent the rest of the week having some fun with my new Clik-Stik.

Core Studies: Tried to test Beau on the Sit-Stay and he went down. Arg! He NEVER goes down. (sigh)

On The Road:n/a

Rally: n/a

Weekly Quiz: n/a

Family Member: n/a

Extracurricular: This one I actually worked on. Both dogs will now stare at the Clik-Stik while holding a pose, and I'm so tickled I'll probably blog about.

I'm also back to working on the Retrieve - pure shaping, and I'm just going to accept we will be at this a while. Beau is not impressed.

Just For Fun: Still working with the ladder (feet on something), had a blast working on Duel Heeling, and I've even added a spin to the "routine". They aren't so go at syncronizing the spin part, but it's fun.

Released Video:


Blog:
Planned for Next Week: As last week had me distracted with Simone's Contest and this week is shaping up to be one of those rare "Real Life" weeks (ie: much time for son, little class time for the boys) we are basically going to keep everything the same. I will create a Monthly sheet for August, but probably not before the weekend. As August has five weeks, it won't be a huge loss to let this one pretend to be part of July. For the curious, the flowers below is are on a Variegated Hydrangea - a gorgeous shrub worth growing even if it never made a single flower. Since it makes lots, and they are stunning as well, this plant is real winner in my part of the world. (As always, click to see larger)

No comments:

Post a Comment