Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week: 0 (beta)

This is the last week before the first of the year and I am pretty happy with the layout of the worksheet now. Not so happy about my following of it. Of course, being the holidays and all, I do have a few excuses to fall back on.

This past week saw me videoing both dogs doing their Level 1 On The Road items for Level Three. They were really, really rusty and their effort was less than stellar. Might try again, we'll see.

Zachary is getting the kinks out of his Front (see One Size Fits All and his latest practice video) and both dogs finished Distance, Stand from Sit, Retrieve, and Scenting with few problems. Beau's Front is coming along nicely, and we are just doing generalization now - mostly which direction I'm facing. Both dogs are getting the hang of Finish (left pivot) and both need work on eye-contact during Heel (right pivot.)

I've been steadily moving my Canine Curriculum for Zachary into PowerPoint so I can create jpegs out of it. Looks much nicer than what had before or what I can create in a post, but it takes a bit of time so stuff will slowly trickle out over the next few weeks.

As always, clicking on the picture gives you the full size jpeg.


No comments:

Post a Comment