Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sample Quiz

Per my post about Quizzes on my main blog, here's my first attempt at creating a quiz. Trying to rearrange the items to be in a different order each day was a drag, and I don't think this layout is particularly efficient. Will have to give both things greater thought this week.

In the end, I ended up rewriting the items shown below on an index card (see Quizzes) - one for each dog... and I even messed that up the first time I used it (a whole two minutes after I wrote it) and recorded both dogs on the same card.

(sigh)

That said, after just a few quizzes, I'm really pleased with how it's going. I wish the boys were doing better, but I guess that's the whole point of doing it!

As always, clicking produces a bigger image.


No comments:

Post a Comment