Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 4

Three weeks down, 49 to go.

Accomplished this Week:

Good question. It doesn't seem like I accomplished much on my list, although I've been having a blast with The Daily Shoot and Trick training.

Training Levels is going nowhere, as I seem to have different ideas to what the terse descriptions mean vs. what Sue meant them to mean, and so I'm left in limbo-land awaiting her book.

I left the Training Levels items on the page, too lazy to rip them off this week, but don't be surprised to see a shake-up in the program next week. Not sure quite what - perhaps just the skills listed (jump over a bar) instead of the Training Levels tag attached to it.

That way, there is no "wrong way", and yet the basic skills will be covered so that I should be able to make good progress once the book comes out.

Perhaps.

Or I might just devote all our time to photography, tricks, and my own curriculum.

Anyway, here's the list. (As always, click to see larger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment