Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week: 10

Nine down (forty-three to go).

The theme for this week could be “Derailed”.

School, Lacrosse, and Life in general all conspired against me.

Accomplished Last Week:

Core Studies – nothing.

Quiz results: Beau still not happy with the trash. Zachary still struggling with letting me put a cookie on his nose.

Citizenship – Still working those out-of-sight stays using the Find it! as a reward

Family Member – Beau improving fast on his Duck manners. Worked on TL-4 Zen with both dogs.

Extracurricular – nothing.

Just For Fun – Videoed Beau pushing the cabinet closed, but the camera was too close and it came out poorly. Will try again.

Blue Bar – Videoed TL4 Zen.

Posted a Duck Zen update. Posted how I Track what I’ve Videoed.

Released Video – Zachary Grooming –and- Beau Grooming

Planned for This Week:

This is the second week in March.

Decided to take a Training Levels break. I haven’t had time to work on the duration exercises (not to mention the fact I find them dull) and things are “backing up” behind them.

Sooo… using my prerogative as Dean of Zachary’s Canine Curriculum, I’m declaring a break in the “core classes” and decreeing this week to be Extracurricular Activity week.

Woo Hoo!

Perhaps it will put spark back into our studies.

If things are going well, I can always look back at last week’s sheet and sneak in some things I find there.

(As always, click to see something larger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment